Chaturbate – watch live sex shows in video chat

• 30/06/2022 at 8:13 am#10774
      tafka
      Participant

Chaturbate – watch live sex shows in video chat.
      Popular Apps App Chaturbate.
      And now it’s my turn to tell you how to configure applications in Chaturbate from the list of popular ones. It just so happens that the lion’s share of popular applications has already been described above, since I used them myself. But let’s look at a few of those that have been ignored.
      Visit the full review of the Chaturbate website and sign up for free https://www.similarcams.com/chaturbate
      Sequence Tips.
      A cool application that is now losing its popularity. Allows you to organize the collection of tokens in strict ascending or descending order. If you specify the value 40 in the settings, then for the goal users will need to type first 1, then 2, 3 and so on, or vice versa — 40.39. The settings are simple:
      Goal description — description of the goal.
      Goal value — the value of the amount for the goal.
      Order — ascending in ascending order, descending — descending.
      Flexible Tip Jar.
      It’s like a jug with tokens. The audience fills it in and when they reach a certain mark, the show begins. At this time, tokens gradually flow out of the jug. When the tokens are over, the show stops. Settings:
      Room Subject — description of the goal.
      Mods can change room subject — moderators can change the goal.
      Name of the Tip Jar — I don’t understand why this is necessary, but this way you can change the name of the application.
      Drain rate (remove 1 token every x s) — for how many seconds 1 token flows away. You can specify fractions of a second.
      Start draining at x tokens — how many tokens need to be collected so that they start leaking. If you leave 0, then they will leak constantly, regardless of their number.
      Mods can send notifications — moderators can send notifications to the chat.
      Mods have full control over the app — give mods full control of the app.
      CrazyGoal.
      An application for creating a goal. There was already a description of such functionality above, so I don’t see the point in writing about it again.
      That’s it for now. It is simply impossible to write about all Apps. Therefore, if you are interested in how to configure applications in Chaturbate that are not on this list, then do not hesitate to write about it in the comments.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.